Bandlab FREE SongStarter tool ( Also do you use Bandlab DAW? If not, why not? )

aidan o driscoll

I tried it too several times and I'm not against the Bandlab side it must be that my old brain doesn't work the way Bandlab wants me to work ;)

Now it can't be the loops because I have Mixcraft Pro audio on the laptop and enjoy messing around with the loop library. 

Wish these great toys were available when I was a youth :D   MIDI really didn't come into existence until after I graduated HS.  

2 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I tried it too several times and I'm not against the Bandlab side it must be that my old brain doesn't work the way Bandlab wants me to work ;)

Now it can't be the loops because I have Mixcraft Pro audio on the laptop and enjoy messing around with the loop library. 

Wish these great toys were available when I was a youth :D   MIDI really didn't come into existence until after I graduated HS.  

Well @InstrEd .. Its a simple cloud DAW but not just for loops as it also does midi instrument tracks. It uses a built in synth one could say. In image below just click the ORANGE icon left of Trance Pluck and it opens up as you can see below it. The 3 tracks there are MIDI which you can edit as usual and add to, and you can also right click on each and EXPORT REGION/As Midi then import into any DAW on your system and use but with your own VSTs. 

Yes you can also drag drop samples if you wish. 

Save the project in Bandlabs online DAW and then go into your Cakewalk and via File menu, browse bandlab projects .. there you can open up the track you were working on in the Bandlab DAW inside CW and work on it as a normal CW project.

Its the portability aspect is interesting as you can use this bandlab cloud daw on your phone, tablet while out and bout  

287108078_bandlabsynth.jpg.088435e2c7489b478b8c2408cc4d710b.jpg

• Thanks 1