A.O.M. has released free Triple Fader

cclarry

"Total Bundle is a special and discounted license type which covers all plugins. Newly-released plugins are immediately available under a valid Total Bundle license. You can also get discount the amount of corresponding 1-year license price, when you buy each perpetual license of individual plugins in future (choose "1y to perpetual extension")."

I still can't seem to figure out what this means with their Total Bundle.

4 hours ago, e-cue said:

"Total Bundle is a special and discounted license type which covers all plugins. Newly-released plugins are immediately available under a valid Total Bundle license. You can also get discount the amount of corresponding 1-year license price, when you buy each perpetual license of individual plugins in future (choose "1y to perpetual extension")."

I still can't seem to figure out what this means with their Total Bundle.

A.O.M is weird in their wording haha.  From my understanding, as I’ve been eyeing invisible limiter for a while, is that they offer a one year “rental” option to try out their plugins.  For instance, one of their plugins is $49 for example for 1 year license. This allows you to try it out for a year and at end of that year you can upgrade from 1 year license to perpetual for the difference. In that case $150.  Other option would have been to purchase perpetual license for $199 from the start.  So total bundle is a reduced priced 1 year license option for all their plugins. At the end of the year you can then convert to perpetual by paying the difference (the original 1 year rental fee is your “discount” ).