Caveat re: Beat issue 194 (March 2022)

Starship Krupa

In case your interest was piqued by the mention of 2 free A|A|S soundpacks on the cover, just to let you know, I purchased the magazine and tried to redeem the licenses and got a notice saying that the code had already been used.

Apparently, if you got the soundpacks the last time Beat offered them, that's it, no more for you.

I'm not going to complain about it to the magazine; the IK Future Synths license is plenty for my $6. I even suspected that it might be the case, so I'm not miffed.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

In case your interest was piqued by the mention of 2 free A|A|S soundpacks on the cover, just to let you know, I purchased the magazine and tried to redeem the licenses and got a notice saying that the code had already been used.

Apparently, if you got the soundpacks the last time Beat offered them, that's it, no more for you.

I'm not going to complain about it to the magazine; the IK Future Synths license is plenty for my $6. I even suspected that it might be the case, so I'm not miffed.

I Already posted about it, but i didn't got lisence code for Future Synths 😔 , but i dont mind 😅

• Like 1

Jeez, another note on this: when I installed the Acon Digital Dynamics BE (which is a pretty nice processor, on the material I've tried it on so far), Acon's installer put the 64-bit VST3 in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST3 folder. I have this excluded from scanning by Cakewalk because no 32-bit plug-ins at my party.

After I moved it to the correct folder, it scanned okay as a 64-bit VST3.

I think maybe Acon have trouble with the whole VST3 thing. Their chorus is my favorite chorus effect, but when they came out with the latest version, which included a VST3 version, only the VST2 version works correctly in Cakewalk.

U should try the CM version 

On 2/24/2022 at 11:42 PM, Starship Krupa said:

Jeez, another note on this: when I installed the Acon Digital Dynamics BE (which is a pretty nice processor, on the material I've tried it on so far), Acon's installer put the 64-bit VST3 in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST3 folder. I have this excluded from scanning by Cakewalk because no 32-bit plug-ins at my party.

After I moved it to the correct folder, it scanned okay as a 64-bit VST3.

I think maybe Acon have trouble with the whole VST3 thing. Their chorus is my favorite chorus effect, but when they came out with the latest version, which included a VST3 version, only the VST2 version works correctly in Cakewalk.