Laptop 2022 show

Zo

I'm posting here serious options  for audio when it comes to laptop  , of course GPU choice is yours i will always go lower that a xx80 nvdida but if editing is a big part of your job , worth considering 

You also have systematic M1 comparison , good to have to calm down this M1 hysteria  ...

• Thanks 1

I've been seriously thinking about laptop options for a new DAW. I'm getting on in age and sometimes think I should just ride my current very aged DAW out til the end of times. But, something about doing solo gigs with full productions into smallish dinner clubs appeals to me. GEEZER GIGS -rock !

On 1/27/2022 at 1:05 AM, RBH said:

I've been seriously thinking about laptop options for a new DAW. I'm getting on in age and sometimes think I should just ride my current very aged DAW out til the end of times. But, something about doing solo gigs with full productions into smallish dinner clubs appeals to me. GEEZER GIGS -rock !

Wait , i will post some more , those would not be my first choices , Pro level workstations are superb and solid .... Dell XPS / Lenovo Xtreme / HP Zbook studio line also