Just in case your are missing Plugin Alliance Presets

jesse g

Hello All,

I downloaded the Lindell 50 plugin from PA during a sale and the plugin didn't have any preset inside of it.  I went to plugin Alliance
Website and this is what I found out.

1. Download the latest presets from Plugin Alliance, https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/downloads/presets.html
Get the ones for VST3 and save them to your desktop.

2. In Windows, unzip the compressed folder you downloaded, "WIN_VST3_03_21.zip "to your desktop and open the folder to view the files.
C:\Users\YourUsername\Desktop\WIN_VST3_03_21\VST 3\External Presets\Users\Username\Documents\VST3 Presets\Plugin Alliance.

3. Open a your PC and go to C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\VST3 Presets\Plugin Alliance and you will see all of the Plugin Alliance plugins you have. 
check your presets against the file you downloaded and make sure they are all up to date, or you can just copy over the presets you are missing.

Have fun.

• Thanks 2

You're referring to the ones you access by opening the "VST3" menu in the plug-in properties page.

Funny, I had Plugin Alliance plug-ins for years before I figured out that most (not all) of them come with presets installed in that canonical (according to Steinberg's VST3 documentation) location. I'd been expecting them to show up in Cakewalk's own preset saving box.