Nectar Element 1

michelanglois

Hello, I am unable to reactivate Nectar Element 1. I have the activation key, but no way to activate the plugin! I have gone to great lengths with the support of Izotope, but they are unable to find a solution except to offer me to buy the latest version. As I have old projects with Nectar Element 1, it is only with this version that I want to continue developing. Anyone have a solution? Thanks

19 hours ago, michelanglois said:

Hello, I am unable to reactivate Nectar Element 1. I have the activation key, but no way to activate the plugin! I have gone to great lengths with the support of Izotope, but they are unable to find a solution except to offer me to buy the latest version. As I have old projects with Nectar Element 1, it is only with this version that I want to continue developing. Anyone have a solution? Thanks

I noticed a couple of my old izotope plugs won't activate. I think in some ways nectar elements 1 was a better product in terms of control than successors

But still, it seems that all this protection against software piracy made another honest user a victim. Someone paid for a software that should run on the hardware he has, but can't because of an outdated protection software, he can't. Really not cool! Isotope can say to upgrade all they want, it does not make it right. I don't have a solution, but I feel the disapointment.