Lunacy Audio CUBE, new Expansion AIR and the CUBE Bundle now 60% off

Time+Space

I just picked up the Air and Cube Bundle.  Using my customer discount it was a little over a hundred.  Been wanting this since I saw the Sample Library Review video, but $249 was a bit much for me. 

AIR  is a new expansion they've just released, that has a lot of new windy content in addition to presets.

In addition, they've released three free preset packs since they released this:

https://lunacy.audio/cube-preset-packs/

Merry Christmas, Me!

• Like 2

Thanks a lot Reid. 😞 

I was going to pass on this, but you made we watch the videos.

You can use the 10% off at Time+Space, or just sign up for their newsletter and get an instant 10 off. (I bought at their site)

What put me over the edge is that you CAN use your own samples!

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Thanks a lot Reid. 😞 

I was going to pass on this, but you made we watch the videos.

You can use the 10% off at Time+Space, or just sign up for their newsletter and get an instant 10 off. (I bought at their site)

What put me over the edge is that you CAN use your own samples!

It's a very refreshing synth, with lots of versatility and applications. One of our favourite releases of the year for sure

• Like 2

At $249 was too rich for me. I caught it on sale for $149. At the BF price it’s a great deal. I really like it and while it doesn’t have nks support all the knobs map to controls so works great when opening inside KK.  Some people see it as gimmicky but to me it does what I was after. I haven’t tried using my own samples though. This is next on my list.

• Like 1