File Stats Date in Notes Browser Is [Right]

sjoens

Same here seems dead accurate. 70 hours of editing! I guess I wander off a lot and leave stuff running. 

But your post just made me discover something they have trashed.

I don't think many people use the notes but I always have. And a long time ago I discovered a cool little trick. What ever I named my Song in the title in the notes dialogue was what Export called my Song by default. This is now not working, ☹️ Guess the new export feature killed this.

It was a feature probably only I will miss. I often have weird project names that don't match the actual name of the song. Like when you revise a song and re name the CWP   "Dog Fart with cowbell " .  or "Dog Fart with Banjo"  the note pad would retain your correct title. 

"Same here seems dead accurate. 70 hours of editing! I guess I wander off a lot and leave stuff running."

Thanks for checking.  Turns out 2 different projects were (apparently) based on the same original project. 🙄

328:27 hrs TT on this one. Cool it keeps track of time, but, when you base one project off another it's not so telling.

Edited by sjoens

13 hours ago, sjoens said:

Thanks for checking.  Turns out 2 different projects were (apparently) based on the same original project. 🙄

That must be that revision number. I see mine said 4 which seems correct. It's one of those older problem child projects that I finish, listen to, hate it, leave the original as a back up and save as under a new name and go at it again, and again,,. So ya, might keep track of that and then the 77 hours makes sense.