Export multiple marker sections as separate files

STEVEN CASEY

I just did a similar project we’re I had narration for a full 12 minute track. I needed to break it into around 1 minute each. 
What I did was insert 12 new audio tracks.  go to the one minute mark of the original and S to split. 
Now turn on ripple editing

drag the remaining  part down to the empty track and let go it will fly back to start 

Now repeat the process until you have your 1 minute or ?  Tracks  all in their own track  

Now go to export and select it as clips and it will create separate wave ( mp3) files for each track  

I had to use the Tracks Trough entire mix so it would go through the master bus  The clips option should result in the export files being the correct length  The way I do it with tracks they are all the same length matching the longest file  Staff is aware of this and said they would look into fixing it  

Thanks for asking this and for the quick solution.  I have some oral history tapes which I had started to mark up in CbB and have it on my to-do list to figure out how to export selections.  This method sounds like it would be helpful to me.  

Edited by User 905133