CAN NO LONGER CLICK ON UI PLUGIN TO LAUNCH A SEPARATE WINDOW

zzbaluba

Question

I downloaded the current Bandlab and updated.  Now when insert AUDIO FX, when I click on the inserted effect it no longer brings it up in a separate window.  Everything worked fine before the update.  I've never had this issue before.  Shift click and Cntl click do nothing.  I tried both Recycle Plug In Windows as checked and not check and neither one makes any difference.  I can only think this caused by update some how??

8 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, scook said:

Did you reboot after updating?

14 minutes ago, scook said:

Did you reboot after updating?

No I didn't.  I was hoping that would do the trick.  I just rebooted and nothing is different sadly.  That's always sage advice though

22 minutes ago, scook said:

I cannot replicate the problem in either the current production 2021.09 build 145 or Early Access 2021.11 Early build 8 on Win10 Pro 21H1 build 19043.1320.

CTRL+open UI, pinning UI and the preference setting all work.

That's super weird.  I went back and tried CTRL +Click/Open again.  After repeated clicks it did work and opened up the windows.  But it definitely took multiple attempts unless there is somewhere specific in the AudioFX we are supposed to click.  Is that new??  I used to just click on the Audio FX box and  they always just opened automatically.  Thanks for the post.  I'm glad I kept clicking.  As long as it opens I can access the fx I'm good I suppose

46 minutes ago, zzbaluba said:

After repeated clicks it did work and opened up the windows.  But it definitely took multiple attempts unless there is somewhere specific in the AudioFX we are supposed to click.  Is that new??  I used to just click on the Audio FX box and  they always just opened automatically. 

I have a similar issue that is totally related to my mouse pointer placement in coordination with my Kensington Expert Trackball. If I don't hover and click on the first 2-3 letters of the FX name it won't open, also occurs in PRV when inserting articulation names. Have definitely pinned it down to the way my Trackball works w/CbB. Sometimes have to click thrice to activate.
Other mice, no problem.