Posting a remix

mark skinner

Question

What is the proper way to delete a link to a song , and replace it with a remix link. Sometimes it works flawlessly for me. Sometimes I end up with those  "Oops couldn't find that track"  Sometimes it fixes itself or maybe a forum moderator is fixing it for me ??   Thanks 

mark

3 answers to this question

You’re doing a ctrl+c at SoundCloud, then “dropping” that in the thread here; right?

If you ctrl+c the new mix and “edit” the original post, then drop the new one in you get varying results?

t

I’ve never done it, but what happens if you “select” the link and try to edit that?

I normally delete my track in SC , upload the new one with exact title etc.. The link looks the same and CbB used to accept it without doing Any editing in the post. I can't just replace the wav in SC with the free version , and haven't been able to edit the link in CbB.  I just put in a new link to "High Strung" and it pushed the "can't find track" screen down. It will eventually disappear. Sometimes it won't accept the new link at all and I'll end up with several "can't find" screens. Changing from embed to link sometimes solves it.   I am using the "share" button at SC ,   ctrl c the link, ctrl v to paste it in the original post with edit open.  I must be doing something wrong at SC. There is a "copy link" button that I haven't gotten to work in the past. I think it's fairly new and probably my problem ..  mark