Dedicated Master Track?

Will.

2 hours ago, Will_Kaydo said:

"Hide/Disable/Delete" either way. Potato - Patato | Tamato - Tomato. 😆 

Sorry, but this is not consistent with telling people to read carefully which is insulting when delivered as an order with an exclamation point to someone who is clearly reading - and writing  - more carefully than you are.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, David Baay said:

I would alternatively propose just having the ability to selectively disable controls on any track/bus; this would give you this capability, and be more flexible and more broadly useful to more users.

The first time I read this it sounded like the alternate suggestion being made was for something like what we have with track control management but for individual tracks and buses as opposed to types of strips (like we have already). 

At least that's what I initially thought.  And if that's the case and we had the ability to choose from available options which widgets were on specific/individual strips/tracks/buses, maybe it would be possible to call an inserted bus something like "MY FINAL MASTER BUS" and choose which widgets it has (as many or as few as you want)

As for delete/hide/disable, perhaps there could be a possibility of showing (greyed out) non-enabled widgets which could be re-enabled with a right click or something or not shown at all.

Peace.

image.png.f2ba0a0c72ed1f4abad74d803b32bb66.png

Edited by User 905133
to add a thought related to hide/delete/disable options
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, David Baay said:

Sorry, but this is not consistent with telling people to read carefully which is insulting when delivered as an order with an exclamation point to someone who is clearly reading - and writing  - more carefully than you are.

Dude? That wasnt even directed your way. That's in reply to someone else.

Edited by Will_Kaydo

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

maybe it would be possible to call an inserted bus something like "MY FINAL MASTER BUS" and choose which widgets it has (as many or as few as you want)

As for delete/hide/disable, perhaps there could be a possibility of showing (greyed out) non-enabled widgets which could be re-enabled with a right click or something or not shown at all.

Peace.

Definitely not a bad idea, but also a feature to remove the widgets to distinct it from the others - with the option to switch between stereo and a surround buss.