GPO Aria Player - Link Velocity to MOD?

sadicus

Anyone know how to get Aria Player velocity to work?
The Velocity data is showing but not linked to the "MOD"in Aria Player(?)
Every-time the playback stops MOD drops to 0 velocity, and for some reason when playback gets to the MIDI note the MOD  stays at 0 velocity. Currently the AriaPlayer MOD wheel has to be manually moved to hear anything.

cwbl_Aria_Velocity.jpg

Edited by sadicus

You need to put in an event to set the modwheel at a minimal value. I do this in Event List, using CC events. Put in an event for CC=1, or CC=7, and a value of 80-100. Then the modwheel will reset to that value. It's not really a velocity event per se. An easy way to do it is, just insert a duplicate of the first note in your track, and change it to a CC event (CC=7) and set the value to 80-100, depending on how loud you want the base volume.  To easily insert a duplicate note, just highlight the first note and hit the "insert" key on your keyboard (i.e. typewriter).

Edited by mdiemer
  • Like 1

Cc-1 and CC-11 are the same controller for expression and also controls brightness of the instrument.

Cc-7 controls the the Mixer slider on the channel in Garritan!!!

I usually set my mixer slider, both channels and master, for one value at the beginning of the track and use the Automation lane set for Expression or Cc-11 to control the actual mixing of the instruments.