Pitch Innovations releases Fluid Pitch - Pitch Bend System

cclarry

Pitch Innovations has announced Fluid Pitch, a MIDI FX plugin with Scale Locked Pitch Bending System(SLPB), MPE Upscale Technology and Micro Tuning.

They say:

Fluid pitch is an innovative next-generation Pitch bend system, which is not only free of existing constraints but a Leap Forward in Music expressions for all Musicians using any standard MIDI keyboard. Fluid pitch introduces their first scale-locked-pitch-bend system powered by MIDI to MPE upscale engine. Now musicians no longer have to think which scale or where they are using the pitch bend wheel, the fear of landing on a wrong note using the pitch bend wheel has been removed, Fluid pitch always takes you to the right note.

With Fluid Pitch, you can now tune any note in the scale up to 100 cents up or down giving you access to a whole new world of microtonal scales, melodies and harmonies in Indian ragas and Middle Eastern Maqam's.

Price: $49 for AU/VST plugin and for iOS at pitchinnovations.com

https://pitchinnovations.com/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZincT said:

I like the idea of this but I can imagine this functionality being added to Scaler 2 or similar tools one day. In fact I might suggest it to the dev.

I think remember seeing this feature in a synth recently.  Can't remember which one though.  Might have been Vital.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Lemar Sain said:

I think remember seeing this feature in a synth recently.  Can't remember which one though.  Might have been Vital.

Fluid Pitch is an entirely brand new concept, particularly the scale locked polyphonic pitchbending enables us to bend between chords in a choosen scale.  

This is just short clip of me jamming with it.. Something not easier to achieve with any synths, etc out of the box

Edited by Suganthan BC
added content
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Suganthan BC said:

Fluid Pitch is an entirely brand new concept, particularly the scale locked polyphonic pitchbending enables us to bend between chords in a choosen scale.  

This is just short clip of me jamming with it.. Something not easier to achieve with any synths, etc out of the box

Yeah, It was LFO  to Keytrack in Vital that I as thinking of.  Locking LFO to Key/Scale

• Like 1