Insanity Sample Offensive Guitar

cclarry

I've been obsessively buying guitar sample libraries and VSTs since the 90s. I'm not sure what to make of this. I need to listen again. cclarry, you play guitar (I was a working rock drummer for two decades but also play keyboards, as piano was my first Instrument), what do you think, @cclarry?

I have all of the Orange Tree Samples libraries. I've consulted to them for years and IMO, they're the best there is for realistic guitar sample libraries. But I have lots of other guitar libraries including the more odd, sound design ones and stuff like Sonic Couture's eBow library (I even have a somewhat amusing personal story featuring its inventor). This is only $10 GBP, which makes it makes it easy to buy, but I don't want to buy libraries I'm not going to use. But who knows? Conceptually and from demos, what do you think?

Edited by PavlovsCat

Okay, I just listened to the walkthrough.

It seems like a decent quality library, but it doesn't appear to be extensively sampled in detail I'm accustomed to nor does it appear to have a strumming engine or sampled chords (loops). But I suppose it's mainly about the tone of the single note samples.

I have to come back to this one because I love the idea. Kudos to the developer for doing something different. I'm just trying to figure out if I would actually use it. 

I did download his free Wurlitzer electric piano (Wurly) a few weeks ago and that seems nice. I'd urge others to download it. 

• Like 1