Rapid Synth

cclarry

I like that Rapid synth plugin also has an fx plugin that goes along with it.  I had missed that somehow.  Some interesting effects/delays/gates/etc.  Granular sounds are pretty cool.  I also bought the Trance sound pack that others were raving about.  Comes with some cool wavetables.  I also like that they publish features they are working on by publishing a feature roadmap.

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kevin H said:

I like that Rapid synth plugin also has an fx plugin that goes along with it.  I had missed that somehow.  Some interesting effects/delays/gates/etc.  Granular sounds are pretty cool.  I also bought the Trance sound pack that others were raving about.  Comes with some cool wavetables.  I also like that they publish features they are working on by publishing a feature roadmap.

I am also impressed with the sounds and effects. Some of those pads are exquisite.
The fx plugin also has it's own presets and some very nice ones included. 
This synth is a beast!

I also like that it uses a serial for authorisation.

I notice that there are Starter and Tutorial banks and a User Guide which I'm sure will come in handy.
Their YouTube channel also has plenty of useful content and quite a few Rapid tutorials in Ruta's channel.

How is the Trance pack? I couldn't decide on an expansion although Synthwave/Tropical Delight would be more my thing. 
The sale is still on so I might go back and get one of these.

Useful to see the Roadmap and that rating/favorites is planned in the next version which I missed in the current version.

Edited by ZincT