Boz Pan Knob $19

Brian Walton

5 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Also take this opportunity to harass Boz into making a ProChannel version for us BandLab users.  We know he can do it and would really make this valuable plugin have an optomized workflow.

Absolutely support this idea! I had a short email conversation with Boz shortly after Sonar was taken down and reappeared as Cakewalk by Bandlab, asking him for ProChannel version of his new plugins. He wasn't sure if it makes sense, that was the answer from him. People go bother him! :D 

1 minute ago, chris.r said:

Absolutely support this idea! I had a short email conversation with Boz shortly after Sonar was taken down and reappeared as Cakewalk by Bandlab, asking him for ProChannel version of his new plugins. He wasn't sure if it makes sense, that was the answer from him. People go bother him! :D 

A year ago he told me it was a perfect idea for the prochannel.....but we haven't seen it yet.   Think he needs some encrouragement....  😆

Definitely! Once cakewalk became a free product more people will start using it - that was my initial argumentation. Now is time to give him some reasons people :D!

I think his plugins are excellent on their own and he probably should be fine with his sales but prochannel modules could open a whole new market. The only reason I didn't buy the Pan knob yet is that I want it as a PC version, that's a first hand example.

1 minute ago, chris.r said:

Definitely! Once cakewalk became a free product more people will start using it - that was my initial argumentation. Now is time to give him some reasons people :D!

I think his plugins are excellent on their own and he probably should be fine with his sales but prochannel modules could open a whole new market. The only reason I didn't buy the Pan knob yet is that I want it as a PC version, that's a first hand example.

The Pan knob is amzing, wouldn't want to mix without it - but it really would be so much better to have it in the prochannel.  (I end up putting in in the effects bin within th e prochannel but it is a pain to add it to every track.  PC woudl allow you to add it to every track with a couple clicks, and would look nice and be easily accepssable.  It is a perfect match for that application.

This is appropriate.    His contact page:

https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/support