Waves Update Plan Holders Benefit

cclarry

35% off Mix With The Masters video masterclasses 

We are pleased to announce our new unique partnership with Mix With The Masters — exclusive for owners of Waves products covered by the Waves Update Plan. 

Get 35% off access to Mix With The Masters’ all-star lineup of video-on-demand masterclasses, currently featuring studio icons Leslie Brathwaite, Jaycen Joshua, Chris Lord-Alge, Tony Maserati, Sylvia Massy, Dave Pensado, Andrew Scheps and Andy Wallace. 

If you have product/s currently covered by the Waves Update Plan, or if you renew your coverage, you will get an email with your personal Mix With The Masters discount code.

https://www.waves.com/support/waves-update-plan?utm_source=transactional&utm_medium=email&utm_content=see-plan-benefits-btn&utm_campaign=wup-mwtm-launch-2020&utm_source=wnletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=wup-mwtm-launch-2020

Edited by cclarry

I have been devouring the Mix with the Masters videos the last few months and they are worth every single penny. Specifically, the amount of knowledge I've gained from CLA alone was worth the price.

Last week I paid extra and got a 7 hour webinar with CLA and only 15 other participants. He taught us a ton and worked hard to make sure we enjoyed it. He also critiqued a mix of each of ours - that was FANTASTIC!

Anyway, if you've got some time on your hands and want to up your mixing game, I recommend this site 100%!

• Like 4

For anybody who hasn't received the coupon already - registering the copy of elements from Beat magazine (free of charge, see other thread in this forum) will get you a product with an active update plan and this MWTM coupon

The Mix With The Masters booth at the AES convention is a must visit for me every year (keeping fingers crossed for a non-virtual AES NYC this year). The people they get to do seminars and presentations are really awesome to listen to.

• Thanks 1