Heavyocity Punish 75% off

cclarry

1 hour ago, ZokZTM said:

@cclarry

Are you getting it Larry? Looks very good, but lots of other options available. Thanks Larry & Zo for the heads up. Must demo it.

I'd love to Zok....but can't.  I'm broke...and I was last time also...and that's a double owie!  LOL
It's definitely worth the $49...less if you have points  to use

Edited by cclarry

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I'd love to Zok....but can't.  I'm broke...and I was last time also...and that's a double owie!  LOL
It's definitely worth the $49...less if you have points  to use

Bummer, sorry to hear that... I'm sure you've got plenty of other things to craft your art with. At the and of the day they are only just a tools. Taking time to build something with whatever you have at hand is more crucial .... Sometimes I go through my old stuff trying to find the forgotten tools, it usually ends up quite inspiring as well 😉 

8 minutes ago, ZokZTM said:

Bummer, sorry to hear that... I'm sure you've got plenty of other things to craft your art with. At the and of the day they are only just a tools. Taking time to build something with whatever you have at hand is more crucial .... Sometimes I go through my old stuff trying to find the forgotten tools, it usually ends up quite inspiring as well 😉 

I have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than I need...
🤪

• Like 2