Need Help Quick Micro editing

Max Arwood

Been doing a bunch of micro editing the last few weeks.  I love that you can shift click on any envelope to change the edit filter to that envelope. That is GREAT!!  After volume or clip edit I have to move the mouse all the way back to the  edit filter to go back to select clip editing.  It would be really fast and logical to shift click on the clip header to change the edit filter back to clips. (New Feature???)  It there another quick way to reset edit filter  back to clips after a volume or clip volume edit?

Thanks,

Max Arwood

4 hours ago, Max Arwood said:

My HUD goes to staff view???? Any ideas?

What he said about the "t," also, if that middle mouse button isn't already deliberately mapped to something by you, you can probably go in to your mouse software settings and set it to plain old "middle button" and it will do as per Mr. Cook's suggestion and bring up your HUD, very handy.

Got hud working.  Don’t know why but I had to delete the S staff view shortcut. Put in the T for hud. Put back in the S for Staff view. All working. Must have been a glitch in the shortcuts.  

I still would prefer the clips to be shift-Click the clips. My left hand is already on the shift from shifting to the volume Env or other Env, because the hud is 4 clicks away. It would save 75% of the clicks.

If they could some how add the clip edit menu to shortcuts that would be ok. I think It would be hard to do because you can select a clips to edit without the track actually being selected. 

I think shift click a clip would be easier to program.

Max Arwood