Computer Music current + Back issues for .99

cclarry

1 hour ago, Kal S said:

So it appears that the deal is valid for one month after the release of the issue. Has anyone been able to check if the April 2020 freebie is still available?

Well, as of yesterday.  I may be saving this for the group buy though.  I got the SN from Computer Music yesterday when I sent in the request.   I should note, I have been a subscriber for a while. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dzilizzi said:

I may be saving this for the group buy though. 

How does this Group Buy work, which everyone seems to be saving up for. I thought you had to buy something while the group buy was on. How will these freebies work there ?

3 hours ago, Kal S said:

How does this Group Buy work, which everyone seems to be saving up for. I thought you had to buy something while the group buy was on. How will these freebies work there ?

They don't always know if you bought something or got it free.  So they go by registration normally.  I actually got into the group buy the first time accidentally by registering something I picked up on sale but forgot about (I travel for work and don't always bother until I'm home and have time.)  Turns out it was registered in the timeframe of the group buy.  :)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

19 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

They don't always know if you bought something or got it free.  So they go by registration normally.  I actually got into the group buy the first time accidentally by registering something I picked up on sale but forgot about (I travel for work and don't always bother until I'm home and have time.)  Turns out it was registered in the timeframe of the group buy.  :)

Thanks. I had no idea about this. I believe the .99 deal is over now so I'll have to wait and watch for the next one.

5 hours ago, Kal S said:

Thanks. I had no idea about this. I believe the .99 deal is over now so I'll have to wait and watch for the next one.

Frankly, it is probably worth it for even the regular price.  That is, if you want to save it for the group buy.  I think the value is $99, so your group buy freebies would be any of their products that are worth $99 or more.