Melda 17

cclarry

MeldaProduction has announced the 17th round of the Eternal Madness Discount 2020!
50% OFF some of the most powerful audio plugins on the market until April 26th (23:59:59 UTC).

MAutoDynamicEq - the most powerful dynamic equalizer with unbelievable sound, features and workflow.

MSoundFactory - the ultimate modular instrument.

MReverb - a realistic space simulation and the world's first reverb with a spatial positioning system.

MXXX - the ultimate effect. A modular beast that lets you fulfill your wildest creative dreams!

https://www.meldaproduction.com/

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ZincT said:

Tempted by MXXX (already have MXXCore).

As impressive as MXXX is, I find that I do not use it as often as I thought I would due to its complexity. It would be really hard to trial that before the sale date vanishes in 3 days, but with the 3 month trial you could definitely get a better feel for the effects it has over what you currently have in MXXX Core. I am also not sure if you would be charged again for which core effects you already have filled from other purchases. MXXX unto itself is half the cost of the entire MCompleteBundle, so that is something else to consider. For me, MXXX is something that is configured case-by-case, so not something that can be easily thrown onto a track and tweaked until you are familiar with its guts. I often find it is significantly easier to trigger, and later understand, focused FX that are daisy chained in the FX rack... complex routings internal to MXXX can leave me scratching my head later on about what I actually set up in the first place, especially if you throw in complex FX like MPowerSynth.

• Thanks 1