Producer Spot Lockdown Bundle

cclarry

$15

The Producers lockdown bundle has gathered a major selection of sample packs, construction kits, vocal samples, MIDI and Drum One-shots. No less than 10 full products are included in this bundle: Vox Rebirth, Trap Avengers, Platinum Vinyl, Pixel Lo-Fi, Loopstasy, Last Supper, Jazmin, Dissection, Chord Selection V1, Avalon.

This is why we put the best of what we’ve got besides the newest 2020 releases of march. This bundle offers 2.70 GB of content that has been composed and processed professionally to match the industry standards.

Expect 10 Construction Kits, 42 Drum Loops, 109 MIDI Files, 369 Wav Loops, 62 Drum One-Shots, 158 Wav Vocals. All loops are Tempo & Key Labeled, and licensed as 100% Royalty-Free. Don’t miss this great opportunity to grab this huge pack of new sound samples, music loops, vocals, MIDI patterns and more.

https://www.producerspot.com/product/the-producers-lockdown

Edited by cclarry

1 hour ago, John Bohlen said:

It's laughable...  the Trap Avengers pack is literally 10 samples (48.1MB). That's a reason I stick with Zero-G, BFA, Ueberschall, and all the other reputable developers. Sonics Empire is a joke.

I don't even buy those you listed. They are overpriced.  For all of that stuff and it's 2gb for a collection should tell you something.  You can get free collections larger than that.   I;m trying to cut down on a lot of that stuff.  I've bought a lot from W.A. and their packs are huge.   I've come across some developers with smaller content far more useful.   I buy stuff from ADSR, Myloops.  I like the places that show top sellers.  I still don't get people buying chtulhu presets.

20 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I don't even buy those you listed. They are overpriced.  For all of that stuff and it's 2gb for a collection should tell you something.  You can get free collections larger than that.   I;m trying to cut down on a lot of that stuff.  I've bought a lot from W.A. and their packs are huge.   I've come across some developers with smaller content far more useful.   I buy stuff from ADSR, Myloops.  I like the places that show top sellers.  I still don't get people buying chtulhu presets.

They're overpriced if you buy them at full price. I always buy them when on sale... at least 70%. The quality is unmatched. But I understand... for some, quality is not the primary factor.

6 minutes ago, John Bohlen said:

They're overpriced if you buy them at full price. I always buy them when on sale... at least 70%. The quality is unmatched. But I understand... for some, quality is not the primary factor.

I only buy ones with midi and presets.  That leaves out most of those.  I have plenty of Zero G.   I disliked when they use the term Kontakt instruments and it's their loops inside Kontakt.   Their old stuff is still great.  Check out Carnival of Drums if you don't have it.   Loopmasters is another one I don't care for.  

I only buy from myloops because they are for Trance junkies.  They also knock another $2 off for posting a review.

Anyone can get a sample of samples for free that size from anywhere.  Basically I'm turned off by sites that its market is for trap.  

BTW did you buy that bundle?