Drum Track Pane Style Reversal

justinpbrown71

Question

I'm new to CW. I have a drum track which I have somehow accidentally altered the view of, but don't know how to reverse. I have searched the shortcut list, but don't know the name of the view, if it is a view change at all. I have attached a screen shot. There are 2 drum tracks. The one coloured orange is the one which has changed. I might prefer to use it with this look, but I don't know how to change it, why this is an option or what benefits it might have over the original style (the second drum track with blue dashes below it).

178869013_CWDrumTrackPane.thumb.png.b6aea5f6ad36fa48b9f43d7b251f2bba.png

Edited by Justin P Brown

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Justin P Brown said:

I'm new to CW. I have a drum track which I have somehow accidentally altered the view of, but don't know how to reverse. I have searched the shortcut list, but don't know the name of the view, if it is a view change at all. I have attached a screen shot. There are 2 drum tracks. The one coloured orange is the one which has changed. I might prefer to use it with this look, but I don't know how to change it, why this is an option or what benefits it might have over the original style (the second drum track with blue dashes below it).

I can reproduce that view by right-clicking and dragging the mouse cursor up or down in the area shown below. Where you right click in that area makes a big difference in how the notes display. You may have to Right-Click that area and select Fit Content for that to work.

28077903_Resizedrumnotes1.jpg.8049b53cc314eaf6ddd23b5cf55b2ffa.jpg

Edited by Chappel
Add Information
  • Like 1