2CAudio PBJ Pak

Starise

2CAudio is a bit unique in their approach to reverb. They built a program called Precedence that can place sounds in a space much better than typical panning can. 

Plug in info here

In addition to Precedence they also have a few unique reverbs one of which is called "Breeze". In the PBJ PAK both of these programs are programmed to work together, so that when you move a sound in Precedence, Breeze tracks it and adds reverb as if it were actually in a real space in that place. The deal listed was part of a winter sale which as expired, however as a member I was able to still get a deal including the Breeze paks   HERE    Anyone interested should be able to get the same deal. 

It isn't priced like a typical reverb because it isn't a typical reverb :) 

Edited by Starise
  • Like 2

I haven't tried it out yet. Seems like the kind of thing I needed. Glad to hear your review of it TheSteven Their server is SLooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. I was able to download though finally.

Can't wait to give it a spin.

Is it difficult to set up multiple instances on different tracks? Have you done that?

40 minutes ago, Starise said:

Is it difficult to set up multiple instances on different tracks? Have you done that?

The only real pain is installing both plugins on each track - if you're looking for the pairing. 

BTW  both Precedence & Breeze are excellent individual apps. 

• Thanks 1