Acustica RUBY Valentine's Promo 66% 0ff

Hidden Symmetry

For a limited time* you can add Ruby to your setup at the no-brainer pricing of just €79 (reg. €235) saving over €155!

Feb3-Feb21

Ruby is an official endorsement and a faithful representation of the D.W. Fearn highly sought-after vacuum tube equalizer VT-5. The original hardware equalizer uses passive LC circuitry with class-A triode vacuum tube stages for the input and output. The input transformer is made by Jensen. The output stage utilizes the same custom Jensen transformer used on the VT-1/VT-2 mic preamps.

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/ruby

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Hardware is 9600 bucks... lol... I so want this one. I will prob. get it today. 110% this thing is amazing on drums.

Not only, try it on vocal or guitar ;)  Essentially on anything what has key frequencies (bad or good to cut or bold) matching this thing.  It is really great plug :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Not only, try it on vocal or guitar ;)  Essentially on anything what has key frequencies (bad or good to cut or bold) matching this thing.  It is really great plug :)

Do  you have it? 
I can't tell on vocals coz I am still waiting on my Schiit to hear everything better and I just bought a Warm Audio 73 preamp with EQ (shh don't tell anyone).
But judging by the videos, yeah, it's amazing.

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

It's a great deal & they don't usually put this on sale because of the licensing agreement with Fearn.

Plus this is the first time I can recall where you can use your personal discount coupon on it to get more $ off.

Really? Wow, then I DO better get it ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Do  you have it? 
I can't tell on vocals coz I am still waiting on my Schiit to hear everything better and I just bought a Warm Audio 73 preamp with EQ (shh don't tell anyone).
But juding by the videos, yeah, it's amazing.

Yep I got it and while I was thinking it was not bad price for the thing current one is much better...

Grab demo and have a fun ;) I believe you will like it, otherwise you will save money so win-win ;)

Curious about that Warm Audio thing, let us know about your impressions when you got it :)

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1