Exclusive Solo Repaint Problem in PRV Track Pane

Canopus

There seems to be a repaint problem with the Solo buttons in the PRV Track Pane when Exclusive Solo is activated. This only happens to me when a Solo button is clicked in that particular pane, not when a Solo button is clicked in the Track View or in the Synth Rack. The Exclusive Solo function is however working as expected, it's just that the Solo button in that pane goes out of sync with the corresponding buttons in the GUI.

Here's an animated GIF to show the problem.
Legend: Green Rectangle = OK, Red Rectangle =  Not OK.

29hDoN9.gif

The only way to make the failing Solo button go dark is to move the cursor over that button, which to me indicates a repaint problem.

49 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Possibly related issue previously noted, described, and confirmed, but not reported (using 2019.09 build 70). Thanks for the visuals show the problem!!! A few pictures are indeed worth more than several dozen words!!!!

No, I don’t think the OP in the thread “Soft Synth Muting” is discussing the same thing. He is claiming that Mute doesn’t work, but goes on to say that Solo does work. The Exclusive Solo function is never mentioned in that whole thread, although that is what this thread is all about. So no, that’s a different animal.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:21 AM, Canopus said:

No, I don’t think the OP in the thread “Soft Synth Muting” is discussing the same thing. He is claiming that Mute doesn’t work, but goes on to say that Solo does work. The Exclusive Solo function is never mentioned in that whole thread, although that is what this thread is all about.

I agree!  As you point out, from a problem-solution focus, these are all different problems--even if they seem to possibly have some common underlying causes and characteristics. My bad.

Edited by User 905133
to remove non-relevant discussion