Christmas Gift for Graphic Designers at DealJumbo

Reid Rosefelt

This is an amazing package that includes a lot of cool 3D type they've never introduced before.  It is $3, but is free with code FCB in checkout. 
Also some fonts and illustrations and some 3D backgrounds, in case you want to release your own ambient software. 

Of course, as I am a big collector of 3D type I went nuts for their $6 package. So I used their 40% off code 40CNY and got it for $3.60.  

I hope this makes you all feel better that you only have GAS for music software.  I am dealing with graphic design GAS too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Merry Christmas, Mesh!

For those who don't know,  these aren't regular fonts--they're separate 3D letters with transparent backgrounds  You can assemble them one at a time in programs like Photoshop.  Or use them one at a time as graphics. 

Look at this cool one from the second package.   Great for people like us who love audio.  

sound-box-3d-lettering-01.thumb.jpg.a5b1756c629aa8cc53d212e85a59c6c2.jpg

If you do like this sort of thing, a subscription to the DealJumbo mailing list will tend to cost you $4 now and then. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Great Idea 1

Would she need Photoshop (as a better choice) to use this 3D lettering or use another software?

She hasn't used any software (yet), but rather does a lot of hand drawings/lettering/calligraphy etc...and has a passion for this kind of thing.

I don't see why they wouldn't work with any reasonably professional graphics software from Corel to even the online Canva.  Grab a Humble Bundle.

There's a lot of high quality free ones out there.

It's like music though.  Using a lot of high-definition graphics in a piece can be taxing on the CPU. 

• Great Idea 1