The Curious Adventures of Spock's Brain in The Quantum Realm

dr.hash

3 hours ago, garybrun said:

Weird.
I also listen to the music before I watch the video.
watched the video... even more weird 🙂

Lol. If you watched the Star Trek TV show from the 60s - you'd know that all I've done is ramp the campy weirdness of TV show up by 10. I've then added some campy 60's Dr.Who and a bit of The Next Gen to create piece. You should also know that there's an Overture

And the 1st movement 

The other two works within the symphony aren't visually as good. I was still working out all the parameters and workflow. 

The next movement, if I can finish will see Kirk, Bone's and *****...I mean Chekhov lol go down to planet earth circa 1972 to get Pink Floyd see overture and movement 1. I've done the Floyd models....which look great. I'm going to do an alternative Live In Pompeii...I've only got the roman colosseum you see. I've written a faux Pink Floyd track Let There Be More Bite lol, with a middle section called Julia Snow 😉...this segue into a Meatloaf type power ballad, which of course Kirk sings. He basically falls in love with Julia Snow...but little does he know a young version of Khan is in the audience and he kills Julia Snow. Kaos ensures. Lol. I haven't quite got the end...but that's the art part or where you leave it to chance and the automatic. I also plan to introduce a third quantum lady this time...The Projector. Although you have already met her - she's actually the flex ***** bot and if you watch closely towards the end of Spock's Adventures in The Quantum...she materializes and catches The Toaster as he is shot.

I know bonkers - but I have an abundant imagination. The best is still yet to come - movement 4 - Going Backwards and Always in Reverse lol. The Next Gen or as I've dubbed them The Snowflake Generation with Piker are introduced but in a meta joke they get wiped from existence by The Zorg changing the past. 

If only I used my powers for good...or something useful. 

Ben. 

Edited by dr.hash
  • Like 1