JST Sidewinder II for $19

cclarry

Tempting despite the plethora of stereoizers I already have.

The original version, which was a Computer Music giveaway, is really the best one I've ever used for taking a mono phone recording and polishing it up.

Looks like you can sign up for their newsletter and get another 10% off. $17.10

Hmm, an update to the best-in-type plug-in I've ever used for less than the price of a large pizza?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s developed by Boz Millar of Boz Digital and  one of the best and easiest to use wideners around, do not sleep on it. You can achieve great sounding results with a few clicks.

I have a great collection of stereo processers but all the time I find myself deciding on this one, after messing with 18 knobbed expensive competitors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Solit said:

I have a great collection of stereo processers but all the time I find myself deciding on this one, after messing with 18 knobbed expensive competitors.

You referring to this one or the CM version? It looks like the Boz branding is gone from v. 2.

So many stereoizers (iZotope's isn't half bad), but the only one I have that can touch Sidewidener CM is Polyverse/Infected Mushroom Wider 2.

3 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

You referring to this one or the CM version? It looks like the Boz branding is gone from v. 2.

So many stereoizers (iZotope's isn't half bad), but the only one I have that can touch Sidewidener CM is Polyverse/Infected Mushroom Wider 2.

CM version was great but I'm referring to the new version, they put some more into it.  It's a great bang for the buck for an advanced one-knob solution. 

Btw I would recommend PSP Stereocontroller and Ghz Midside people with a budget and Leapwing Stage One as the ultimate multiband solution. But it's an investment though.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Solit said:

I would recommend PSP Stereocontroller and Ghz Midside people with a budget and Leapwing Stage One as the ultimate multiband solution. But it's an investment though.

Whoa. $95 for the budget solutions. $295 for the dee-luxe.

Sidewidener 2 looks better all the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

How does it compare with Flux Stereotool v3 (which is free), Melda's MStereoGenerator or Plugin Alliance's bx_stereomaker?

Edited by Kirean