Is It Everthing You Wanted

Terry Carroll

I found inspiration for this lyric was made after hearing the complaints from a winning celebrity.  It's kind of in the same vain, you might say, as "When You wish upon A Star.", just not as good., and it rock a little more.. 

https://amazon.com/music/player/albums/B0D31ZNYL3?marketplaceId=ATVPDKIKX0DER&musicTerritory=US&ref=dm_sh_GnWwT89qYIUJ6OH3dOoovbXg4

16 hours ago, Terry Carroll said:

I understand completely.  Sorry about that, I have to use Amazon.  Take care Lynn

You  don't have to use them you could use Soundcloud, Reverbnation, Bandlab or any of the other free streaming services. and anything being sold on these forums for personal gain is somewhat of a no no.

On 5/3/2024 at 5:56 AM, Wookiee said:

You  don't have to use them you could use Soundcloud, Reverbnation, Bandlab or any of the other free streaming services. and anything being sold on these forums for personal gain is somewhat of a no no.

There nothing being sold at all. If you can't stream on Amazon, I'm good with that. Amazon is a screaming service that I trust more than all the others at this time, I have used all the others.  

OK, I finally found the play button and listened to this terrific pop song.  It wasn't obvious to me because I confused the play button with a shuttle function.  Anyway, this is a well mixed and arranged song that highlights your voice very well.  I like your use of the synth to balance the piano and the way you placed them on opposite sides of the stereo.  I like the direction you're going in, though I hope others figure out how to play this song ;)

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

OK, I finally found the play button and listened to this terrific pop song.  It wasn't obvious to me because I confused the play button with a shuttle function.  Anyway, this is a well mixed and arranged song that highlights your voice very well.  I like your use of the synth to balance the piano and the way you placed them on opposite sides of the stereo.  I like the direction you're going in, though I hope others figure out how to play this song ;)

Thank you, Lynn, for the many things you have mentioned on this song, as well as my past. Songs I have insecurities every time I post a song.  It's funny how a 3-minute song could be so much work for me to complete, and still I always feel like I could have done everything about it  better, 

Thank s again

Edited by Terry Carroll