Ozone 11 elements free with purchase on PB

MrFigg

3 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Haha.. I was just debating on whether I should even post it or not.. let's hope they add something else during the month 🤣

Yeah, I guess there’s a chance. I just want to get that DMX so if audiodeluxe doesn’t come through it’ll be JRR with GROUP (every plugin also has it for $21)

1 minute ago, MrFigg said:

Yeah, I guess there’s a chance. I just want to get that DMX so if audiodeluxe doesn’t come through it’ll be JRR with GROUP (every plugin also has it for $21)

It doesn't hurt to wait and see how things pan out sometimes. I still plan on giving that one a demo first.

Ozone Elements isn't actually a terrible freebie either to be fair to them, it's just done the rounds so many times, as they always do.

7 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

It doesn't hurt to wait and see how things pan out sometimes. I still plan on giving that one a demo first.

Ozone Elements isn't actually a terrible freebie either to be fair to them, it's just done the rounds so many times, as they always do.

I tried it last night and the presets are good. Apparently it comes with a whole load of MIDI beats. Just don’t want to wait too long. 

• Like 1