New Sonar Notes Issue

Just pulled the trigger on Bandlab membership and using New Sonar for real for the first time.

While docked normally on right side, Notes module will not let me edit notes in body of text or add notes to the bottom now. It will only allow me to add notes at top. When I undock, the issue goes away. Now I have to undock every time I want to add mix notes. I've always added new notes on the bottom so unless I reverse the order, putting latest notes first, this will be a continuing pain. Will this be fixed or will I be forced to change my workflow on this? In other words, is this a new feature or a bug?

I'm not seeing this behavior with Sonar on my system. And it's not standard expected behavior.

Please tell us what your display and scaling settings are, as they might be affecting this. Include as much info as possible, including display adapter, monitor resolution, etc.

I'm not seeing any change in behaviour with the notes edit box.

When clicking to edit notes, the cursor appears at the top left, which is the same as it is in CbB.

If you want to add notes to the bottom, either click again in a blank space, or press CTRL + END, and the cursor will move to the bottom.

I tried like crazy the first cpl times I had it open to get it to work and it refused. Then suddenly when I opened Sonar again later in the day, the behavior stopped and has gone back to normal. Believe me, I have been editing mixing notes on Sonar forever and had never seen anything quite like it. Hopefully, a one-time glitch. Thanks for the replies!

OK Seeing this again. Apparently the problem is project specific. I once again had to undock notes in order to get it to add mix notes at the bottom. If I open a new project and try, even after adding other notes, it works fine. Just this particular project I'm working on.

I can just leave the window float there at the same spot so it's not a huge hindrance, but something's not right