An updated (reverted) version of Amp Locker is available for download

cclarry

I Apologize I wanted to get the 1.0.9 version out but unfortunately, I missed some things that have caused more bugs than they've fixed, I will be working on the update and optimizing it for the next release.

So the installers have been set back to 1.0.8a, If you feel that 1.0.9 is working for you as is that great and you can continue to use it.

Bugs in 1.0.8a that were fixed in 1.0.9

When using oversampling, if the block size is changed bigger than it was initially set it will cause errors/crash.

Bottom Icons don't light up when changing screens

Quirks hoping to fix for the next update

Gear modules are loaded when there is audio playing through the plugin, even if running no audio as long as the audio part is active, due to this if you load a preset without playing anything through the amp (some does such as reaper continuously send muted audio even when the track is not enabled so you wont notice it on those), happens with the snapshot player aswell, if it has no audio the GUI is not generated and you get a purple screen until you enable audio.

Revamp the whole plugin GUI/Audio generation so it loads faster, closes faster.

If you have any suggestions while I'm working on the update please feel free to share them on the Facebook usergroup

Trojan Warnings on Windows
Our windows code signing certificate expired and wasn't renewed on time, we are now waiting for validation.
We had this problem before when windows introduced this, and we didn't have a certificate, it disappeared as soon as we signed with it.

If a program/installer is not signed windows will show a warning that it detected a trojan, which amazingly as soon as you sign it there is no more trojan!
So I apologise for the hoops you might have to go through installing on windows, as soon as we've stopped being held hostage and our new certificate is validated we will sign the installers even if the new update is not ready.

https://audioassault.mx/collections/amp-locker-gear