Sonr professional vs sonar x1?

8 hours ago, Aewon said:

In my cakewalk login has previous paid for version for download. I'm wondering which is the latest between sonar x1 and sonar professional?

According to this SONAR Professional dates to the era of SONAR Platinum, which came after the SONAR X1 product.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2024 at 9:25 PM, Aewon said:

In my cakewalk login has previous paid for version for download. I'm wondering which is the latest between sonar x1 and sonar professional?

Download and install Professional to get the bundled plug-ins, but for heaven's sake, download and install Cakewalk by BandLab immediately afterward.

That will give you all the features of SONAR Professional, but with 6 years of bug fixes and added features. At no extra cost.

Can Windows 11 home 64 bit with an Intel Core Ultra 5 CPU run X3 or as I still have the Boxed set of CD Roms 

Or can I run the unfortunately only downloaded Platinum with Lifetime updates only on my Gen.Windows 7 Professional

Edited by Thomas Batone

So sorry totally wrong place for my x1 x3 studio,producer,expanded.X2 X3,and Platinum stupidly only downloaded. Cakewalk Bandlab will seemingly not recognise my rather unfortunate old user name Bobguitkillerleft.🤔 Sorry  to all again.

Edited by Thomas Batone
Been a decade

On 4/20/2024 at 7:09 AM, Thomas Batone said:

Cakewalk Bandlab will seemingly not recognise my rather unfortunate old user name Bobguitkillerleft

If you're able to post on the forum, you have a valid BandLab account, and THAT is the one you need to use when Cakewalk by BandLab asks you to authenticate.

Your BandLab account, which you use for the forum, Cakewalk by BandLab, and all other things BandLab, is completely separate from your old Cakewalk account.

The old Cakewalk username and password are only good for downloading older versions of the software like SONAR.

If you forget the password for your old Cakewalk account, BandLab support can help you reset it.