Trouble getting volume pedal to work through midi controller

Hi.  With the forum's help, I recent got a M-Vave Chocolate Midi Controller to work properly with Cakewalk, and change Snapshots within the Helix Native Plugin.  Today, I added a volume pedal to the Midi Controller, but can't seem to get that to do anything.  In the software for the controller, I set the expressing pedal to Midi Ch 1,  the cc # to 11, the lossen value to 127 and the Step on Value to 0.

When I go to Cakewalk and move the pedal, I see that Cakewalk is getting the midi signal, and I can see the green lights on the mixed respond to the pedal, but the volume does not change.  If you have any help or suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

Thanks for your reply.  I tried your suggestion and changed the cc to 7, but it did the same thing as before (the midi meters flash when I move the volume pedal, but there is no change in the actual sound volume).  Here are some further details about what I'm doing, so hopefully someone can catch what I'm missing.

I'm running a midi channel and an audio channel within Cakewalk in order to control  my Helix Native plug-in's snapshots with a foot controller.  The volume pedal attaches to the midi foot controller.  I want it to raise and lower the volume within the Helix Native plug-in.  I'd also settle for the volume pedal controlling the master volume of the whole Cakewalk program, but that's less than ideal.

Here is a picture and some notes on what's going on on my screen.  Thanks again for anyone's help.cakewalkscreenshot.thumb.png.27f0002efe027343788e0cc24aa9b5fa.png

Have you enabled MIDI in on the Helix Native plug-in (looks like you have as the routing in there) and then created the mapping to volume?

Looks like a setting you have to change in the Helix Native plug-in itself, either manually or use a learn function.  I don't use Helix Native plug-in, so I can't test.

I’m not very up on this stuff but wouldn’t you use midi learn in the effect? Like I can easily change a lot of parameters of both effects and VSTi from my Roland keyboard which has a couple of knobs for this. I just choose midi learn and wiggle the knob. Of course I’m using specific channels for this. 
I use one knob to control level and the other is for the effects send. 
I have 6 instruments each on its own channel. 

Thanks for your thoughts. Last night I kept trying to figure out a way to control the Helix's master volume, or even the track's volume via the foot pedal, but so far I haven't found the solution to do that.  What I have learned is that it's fairly easy to edit each patch so that the volume is controlled with the pedal.  I'm glad this is at least an option, but I'd still like to find a way to just control the master volume of everything all at once.   Since Helix Native is more designed for recording, and not really for live playing, maybe they didn't make the Helix Native's master volume or input volume midi mappable.

Still, I would think that I should be able to find a way to control Cakewalk's track volume with the volume pedal.  I'm brand new to this version of Cakewalk, so I'm thinking I'm just doing something right on mapping the midi this way.