Cakewalk Next or Cakewalk Sonar?

4 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

. . . I suppose there are some that would say "Everyone is entitled to their opinion" to which we can add "even if they are factually wrong."

In college I met someone who claimed that Father Sarducci (an occasional character on the US TV Show Saturday Night Live played by Don Novello) was actually Frank Zappa.  I accepted his right to cling to that opinion.

2 minutes ago, paulo said:

I didn't say that I believed it, I said that the evidence you presented to make your case did nothing to prove that it's not true.😁

My bad.  My main intent in posting the link to the original Mr No Name thread was not to prove that he lied, but that (1) I have a history of trying to help people, (2) I have a history of asking clarifying questions, and (3) to point to the background for some of my statements to Starship Krupa above. 

I should have been more clear as to my reasons for including the link, even if the enumeration of reasons like that is something I learned in academia and could be considered pedantic. 😜

Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2024 at 2:39 AM, Heath Row said:

Well well well, I'll be purchasing Sonar today, shortly in fact, after what PreSonus has just pulled I'm afraid that's it for Studio One for me, so it's either Sonar or REAPER for me, I'll take a shot with Sonar first

I still got all my files for all my stuff for SONAR Platinuim and x3, and installation stuff all the way back to ProAudio 9,so if worst comes to worst I got something to fall back on :) but i'm sure Sonar or REAPER will see me through to the end, only a few years to go.

What has Presonus done?

Edit - sorry just read the Deals forum post.

Edited by brandon
error