Not activiated issue - everytime I open Cakewalk - yet I am logged in??

18 hours ago, Noel Borthwick said:

Sign in is complex because it relies on the browser handshake.

Thanks Noel,  but I'm not sure I understand what the "the browser handshake"  is? Something internal to CbB or is it related to the default system browser in my case Firefox as CbB shows I'm signed it? Thanks again 😕...  

UPDATE:

I signed in to Bandlab using Firefox (my default system browser) and stayed signed in. Rebooted my system,  performed sundry activities, following which I launched CbB and had no activation issues, or related activation notifications.  Hopefully, in my case, this fixed the issue, we'll see going forward 😁 

UPDATE2:

Well,  the above was short lived and it's back to the the activation issue  today (3/14/2024)... Ho hum ☹️.

Edited by Tez

8 hours ago, Tez said:

UPDATE:

I signed in to Bandlab using Firefox (my default system browser) and stayed signed in. Rebooted my system,  performed sundry activities, following which I launched CbB and had no activation issues, or related activation notifications.  Hopefully, in my case, this fixed the issue, we'll see going forward 😁 

Glad your issue has been solved Tez.

As I have stated many times before, it "sometimes" still requires you to sign in to the bandlab site randomly at times. I have this happen many times in CbB since the in app sign in was introduced. I did my duty to report it on many occassions, but was ignored. Like I've said - if it happens again, I will record the process. 

So far in Sonar, I havent had this issue yet. 

I'm having this issue with Sonar, but not sure it is expected behavior, as I get conflicting messages saying Sonar is fully activated and also that it must be reactivated?
I signed up for Backstage Pass and will be billed on March 15th (so technically still in trial period)? 

image.png.7b5de1befa88056207d01dae0c0ab8e9.png

Also strange is that under Help it says this:
image.png.51b9430f27588c449c10f4afbde7382f.png

I signed up for monthly pass, so I'd assume it would say through 4/16/2024.