Why Not...

1 hour ago, John Vere said:

Produce a FREE version of Cakewalk with adds that pop up every 5 minutes just like 90% of the free Apps and delivery services do. 

don't be ridiculous - free products have the adverts running continously which then expand (top, bottom sides) over whatever you're trying to work with for 10 seconds plus include playing audio and video snippets. preferably with adverts targeting your specifics - so old males - ED formulas, cremation services, cruises, and the latest Microsoft / Apple news.

Edited by Glenn Stanton

51 minutes ago, John Vere said:

I just thought of a perfect solution.

Produce a FREE version of Cakewalk with adds that pop up every 5 minutes just like 90% of the free Apps and delivery services do. 

"Don't like these adds?, click here to purchase a licence to remove them"  

They might even make MORE money selling the adds than selling the basic version of Sonar which I predict a  price of  around $50 ( note: ONLY A PREDICTION not a fact) 

I just thought another a perfect solution.

Everything as until now, free, even cutting some pro options, leaving the fundamental and selling a more professional version of their product, as well as almost all companies have.

Add to this that it is not the same as they charge you, say $ 50 and have the program on your desk for "forever", that you have to pay as "rent" every month for using a product that you will stop using if you stop paying .