UVI personal thank you codes are out

Kirean

6 hours ago, TheSteven said:

maybe... 
I bought Falcon from UVI gambling that my voucher would be more than the $20 something I could have saved by buying it somewhere else.
This is how it worked out for me...

At UVI I spent 
$212.86 on Falcon + stuff 
$ 54.29 on a bunch of Falcon libs (using my $100 voucher)
$149.00 late in 2023 getting Augmented Orchestra
=================
$ 60  my voucher for 2023 expenditures.

Possible I got around 15% kickback for all three combined.
or around 30% kickback on purchases #2 + #3 ($203.29) combined.
I don't know... Someone else who didn't buy Falcon from UVI will have to contribute their data to figure it out (or someone can contact UVI and see what they say).

Thx for detail.

Mine is $10 voucher for $128 spent. I guess it's 15% but $10, $20, $30 and so on.

Then UVI official store has $30 advantage than other resellers when you buy falcon about $200.

If the last sale price of audio deluxe would come again at next sale, it will be better choice than UVI official🤔

5 hours ago, Vst0nE said:

best bet is second hand, i got mine for 125 at FB or special deals for 199+100 voucher like black friday

the last sale price at audio deluxe was $178 + 1 expansion +deluxebucks iirc. hope it come again🤑

13 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

Do you (or anyone) know if there is a way to export the one shot / loop samples (vocals, percussion, etc.) as .wav files? Looking at the World Suite walkthrough, there are some cool vocal one-shot performances, but much prefer to have these as raw .wav files in my sample / loop  drive. This can be done with Kontakt, but not sure about Falcon.

There are Tools that can sample virtual instruments automatically (essentially the equivalent of sending midi notes one at a time and recording the output). I have Chickensys Translator that can do this with its autosampler feature. There are probably cheaper alternatives. On the other hand, the main functions in Chickensys translator can be useful if you start getting into Falcon, as it will allow you to create Falcon libraries out of unencrypted libraries for other instruments (e.g., libraries for older versions of Kontakt or Sampletank, but not libraries for recent versions because those are encrypted). Note also that it will output an unencrypted Falcon library, not UFS files. Note that Translator is one of those programs that you really should demo it first and make sure you understand what it can and what it cannot do.

https://www.chickensys.com/products2/translator/

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Now they sent a personal 25€ voucher if you happened to download Noctua previously.

Indeed. Valid until February 1st. Thanks for that great hint. I’ll put it up in a separate post.