Plugmon sales ?

Zo

3 hours ago, Zo said:

35 euros for a skin of a synth we buy 75 is a litlle too much 

In context with the now expired BF price you're quoting - yeah.
Still a bit pricey but not so much compared to the current pricing.

His/her/their skins are awesome.

If you have Hive 2.1 (which was released with a plugmon skin**) you should pick up the free dark version here.
**https://plugmon.jp/2021/03/hive-2-1-is-released-and-my-skin-officially/

I picked up Neuman Pro for Zebra but for me that was kind of a waste because I haven't touched Zebra since I got it (combination of circumstances, nothing to do with the synth itself). Nice skin, will come in handy if I ever take that deep dive into Zebra like I had planned.

I mean to pick up Tokyo Ghost for Bazille (around $15) after the holidays.

7 hours ago, TheSteven said:

In context with the now expired BF price you're quoting - yeah.
Still a bit pricey but not so much compared to the current pricing.

His/her/their skins are awesome.

If you have Hive 2.1 (which was released with a plugmon skin**) you should pick up the free dark version here.
**https://plugmon.jp/2021/03/hive-2-1-is-released-and-my-skin-officially/

I picked up Neuman Pro for Zebra but for me that was kind of a waste because I haven't touched Zebra since I got it (combination of circumstances, nothing to do with the synth itself). Nice skin, will come in handy if I ever take that deep dive into Zebra like I had planned.

I mean to pick up Tokyo Ghost for Bazille (around $15) after the holidays.

I went back to zebra the other day just to check , and it's sublime , how well it aged , i'm selling my hive licence because basically i tend to graviate around emultaions and for serious sound design , i went hive instead of pigment for cpu prupose , but i foun dmyslef still going old school way ...

Designing complex stuff is less and less and i rather grab an hydrasynth or a blofeld if i need that to add to possibilities , hands on controls ... ;) 

You should give zebra some time , once you get to master it it is imho , a pure beauty and something that paved the way for a lot of others ...

• Like 1