Synchro Arts Holiday Sale

cclarry

• 4 weeks later...

I recently upgraded from vocalign project to ultra, and notice that the plugins are independent of each other in iLok/DAW. I think ultra does all the same functions but more, which makes project irrelevant right? Does that mean I can transfer or sell v project 5 and keep Ultra? Or is having project registered in my account always a prerequisite/qualifier to continue using ultra?
(I thought to myself, this really must be a dumb question), but then again i know you all have much more experience than myself so just wanted to check:

TLDR—has anyone upgraded to ultra then got rid of project?

Edited by dumbquestions

3 hours ago, dumbquestions said:

I recently upgraded from vocalign project to ultra, and notice that the plugins are independent of each other in iLok/DAW. I think ultra does all the same functions but more, which makes project irrelevant right? Does that mean I can transfer or sell v project 5 and keep Ultra? Or is having project registered in my account always a prerequisite/qualifier to continue using ultra?
(I thought to myself, this really must be a dumb question), but then again i know you all have much more experience than myself so just wanted to check:

TLDR—has anyone upgraded to ultra then got rid of project?

No. Usually when you upgrade, you have to keep the product used to upgrade.

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Thanks 1