F9 Audio Red Friday Sale - up to 40% off

audioschmaudio

https://www.f9-audio.com/collections/red-friday-2023

Personally, I'm a big F9 Audio fan. They sell samples, project files, instruments in various formats such as Kontakt or Ableton Live. I've purchased a few of their products for way more. I recommend their Trax projects, which contain multiple high quality fully arranged, mixed and mastered project files as well as various instruments. Grid Trilogy Deluxe and Electric Disco II are my personal favourites.

F9 Audio was founded by James Wiltshire, part of the duo "the Freemasons", who had some house hits in the 2000s. He also has a great YouTube channel where he gives music production advice, tips and tricks.

Here's a teaser for Grid Trilogy. It contains project files for the music that you hear in this video and multisampled synthesizers, drum loops, etc.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, chris.r said:

If I buy one of their products for Ableton Live, can I then open and use it further in Live lite? I only have Ableton Live lite and never know which banks I can use within it or not.

Answered myself by reading the actual website, lol. They're Standard or Suite only.