Multiple Vocal Takes?

Pathfinder

20 hours ago, charles kasler said:

very late response - that's what I want to do, I just don't have a good workflow with take lanes. Do you still set the recording mode to comping, or to SOS?  I still would like to have separate tracks I can audition but not sure if I can still do that. 

I have really got to stop answering questions about CbB based on my use of SONAR Home Studio 6. Things have changed and I'm not exactly sure how CbB does Loop Recording. It's probably similar but I still may be misleading folks. Sorry.
I don't have a good enough computer to run and record CbB, so I still use an old 32-bit XP computer with SHS 6.
I have CbB on this 64-bit machine, but it's weak.
Anyway, Loop Recording in SHS will create a new track (not lane) and record to it after you're reached the end of the loop point in the previous track, with all the same track properties, i.e. input/output, bus selection.

32 minutes ago, 57Gregy said:

Anyway, Loop Recording in SHS will create a new track (not lane) and record to it after you're reached the end of the loop point in the previous track, with all the same track properties, i.e. input/output, bus selection.

you can set it to use tracks in lieu of take lanes although you lose the built-in comp editing features and have to manage it across tracks as you might normally do.

• Like 1