Is it possible to ONLY SOLO the track "in focus" (the track the solo button is pressed on) with ONE CLICK?

pulsewalk

Is it possible to ONLY SOLO the track "in focus" (the track the solo button is pressed on) ONE CLICK?

Lets say there's 10 tracks with different instruments/takes and you want to be able to listen through them in solo, one by one.

Is there a method where you press solo on ANY of those 10 tracks, and ONLY that track is playing, while automatically muting/not soloing the rest of the tracks, with ONE CLICK?

It is possible to do this with 2 tracks by grouping, but how do I do it with more than 2 tracks?

Edited by pulsewalk

• pulsewalk changed the title to Is it possible to ONLY SOLO the track "in focus" (the track the solo button is pressed on) with ONE CLICK?
56 minutes ago, Max Arwood said:

I also use solo 10 tracks, mute same 10 tracks.  Then I unmute what I want to hear.  

Yeah, for sure, but it's not the same thing as "Exclusive Solo". "Exclusive Solo" makes that an only "One Click"-operation :) and it works seamlessly! You can't hear any disruptions at all.

• Like 1