Feature request: Adjusting clip gain/volume on multiple clips at once by holding down CTRL key

pulsewalk

Holding down the CTRL key while adjusting clip gain/volume on several/multiple clips does not result in the gain/volume being altered on the selected clips. Only the gain/volume on the clip that is adjusted will be adjusted accordingly.

Please make the CTRL key usable on also clip gain adjustment for multiple clips. Thanks!

On 11/10/2023 at 10:08 PM, chuckebaby said:

Have you tried dragging to select an area vs just selecting the clips themselves ?

I suppose if there are spaces in-between it would potentially create an issue. but drag select works a charm.

Yeah, tried that too. Didn't work :(

• Like 2

On 11/10/2023 at 4:08 PM, chuckebaby said:

Have you tried dragging to select an area vs just selecting the clips themselves ?

I had checked this when the OP first asked. Clip gain is linked to the clip being hovered over (it doesn't even need to be selected), so is currently limited to one clip only. To do what the OP is seeking is definitely a feature request.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2023 at 6:19 AM, mettelus said:

I had checked this when the OP first asked. Clip gain is linked to the clip being hovered over (it doesn't even need to be selected), so is currently limited to one clip only. To do what the OP is seeking is definitely a feature request.

You're right. Just tested it again myself. I suppose one could argue it's clip gain (as in singular) Not clips gain 😀