HoRNet Harmonics Pro 1,10€(90% off) for 48 hours

Kiloteq

HoRNet Harmonics Pro
Coupon Code : HRP901123
https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-harmonics-pro/

HoRNet Harmonics Pro is a revolutionary audio processing plugin that offers advanced features and unparalleled sound quality. As the extended version of the famous free plugin Harmonics, it provides users with more control over their audio processing experience. The plugin is designed for music producers, audio engineers, and sound designers who want to add depth, character, and excitement to their audio recordings.

HoRNet Harmonics Pro works by adding overtones or harmonics to the input signal. Users can add up to 10 different harmonics and control their level and phase relationship to achieve the desired sound. The core of the plugin is the exciter, saturation, and clipper processor, which adds warmth, richness, and fullness to the sound.

In addition to the exciter, the plugin also includes pre-emphasis and de-emphasis filters, a soft clipper, and a hysteresis module. The pre-emphasis and de-emphasis filters allow users to add equalization before and after the harmonic exciter and clipper processing, giving users a lot of flexibility in shaping the sound. The hysteresis simulation provides a sort of “memory” effect to the saturator, which allows users to achieve the typical sound of tubes, transformers, and magnetic tape.

• Like 3

Other than GAS buying, I've tried this plugin several times in different instruments and vocals.  I couldn't never find it useful or understood why or how to really use it?

I played with all the features / knobs, and it was like a distortion plugin.  So... well .... I never used it in a song and I've had this plugin for a long time.

20 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Other than GAS buying, I've tried this plugin several times in different instruments and vocals.  I couldn't never find it useful or understood why or how to really use it?

I played with all the features / knobs, and it was like a distortion plugin.  So... well .... I never used it in a song and I've had this plugin for a long time.

This is one of the Hornet ones that I don't really rate. I think maybe I need to spend more time with it, but it doesn't grab me like some of his others.