Quantum Room Simulator - Legendary Reverb Sound from Savant Audio Labs

Heath Row

image.thumb.png.8f8566e51a099d996df2a54167e90ca2.png

Savant Audio Labs - Quantum Room Simulator

Introducing the Quantum Room Simulator, a true stereo algorithmic reverb that captures the sounds of the iconic German Room Simulator from 1982.

The Quantum Room Simulator reverb algorithm is fundamentally different from other reverb simulators in that it models the resonance of a space, resulting in incredible realism, depth, and dimension.

Contains seven room size algorithms, ranging from a small closet to 100s Taj Mahal

Faithful emulation of the legendary room simulator algorithm from 1982

Freeze Mode for infinite reverb tails that never repeat

Enhance Mode for alternative reflection patterns

Configurable for Quadraphonic (4.0 Surround) with multiple stereo instances (true to the original hardware correlation patterns)

Faithfully modeled analog hardware stages, including 10kHz bandwidth option

Factory and Expanded Presets, offering our new True Resonance Mapping technology capable of emulating real-world spaces

Special Introductory Pricing:

The Quantum Room Simulator is currently offered for the special introductory price of $74 (reg. $149) until November 21, 2023. The plugin is currently compatible with AU, VST(Mac/Windows), and AAX(Mac). Support for Windows AAX is coming very soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After giving it a good demo for a while, it was an easy purchase, especially at the introductory Price. If you give the demo a whirl, there is an issue where everything but the plugin GUI will freeze, this is easily solved by scaling the GUI down, then everything is fine. This is a known problem that they are working on to get fixed. It doesn't affect the retail version as such. Very nice sounding reverb.

https://savantaudiolabs.com/product/quantum-room-simulator/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, heath row said:

If you give the demo a whirl, there is an issue where everything but the plugin GUI will freeze, this is easily solved by scaling the GUI down, then everything is fine. This is a known problem that they are working on to get fixed. It doesn't affect the retail version as such. Very nice sounding reverb.

https://savantaudiolabs.com/product/quantum-room-simulator/

I've seen some Gui issues with the 2772.  

ScreenShot2023-11-02at8_43_32PM.png.c1d5ca103a4404d4f520d72277c36c39.png

I haven’t run into them or the gui freeze with this one yet, but I just got it recently so... 

2772 is the older one I believe, not this one. Ahh, I get what you are saying now, reading to quickly.

I just got the Quantum today, and was thinking of getting the 2772 as well, the graphical thing wouldn't worry me if it sounds anything like the Quantum.

I guess the sound of the 2772 might not be quite as good as the Quantum, being older and all, but I'll find out I guess ;)

Edited by heath row
  • Like 1