Melda Halloween Bundle: 73% off

MrFigg

8 hours ago, MrFigg said:

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MHalloweenBundle

Five effects inc. MPhaserMB, MTRemoloMB, MCombMB, MFlangerMB and MVibrato MB for €59.

I have bought 4 of the 5 in the last few weeks. This is the reason you should never buy any plugins ever as they're always cheaper as soon as you do it :)

Says $62.00 for me.  Prices are different.

• Sad 1

Just now, El Diablo said:

I'm curious.....Why is your name USER 905133?

I try to be helpful, but I don't want to present myself as staff or even a qualified expert.  I have even rejected being called a power user.  I try the best I can to share what I know from past experience and from looking things up in various sources.  I use Cakewalk and 905133 seemed like a perfectly good random number.

I hope that answers the question you asked.

As for my reply to your reaction to Mr. Figg's "Five effects . . . for €59."

41 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Says $62.00 for me.  Prices are different.

at first I thought you were joking. But then I realized that you might not know what the exchange rate was between  € and $ since there was no LOL or emoji to indicate you were making a joke. So I looked up the exchange rate for you.

I hope this helps explain why I gave you the exchange rate.

Were you trying to be funny or did you really think the prices were different?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

I try to be helpful, but I don't want to present myself as staff or even a qualified expert.  I have even rejected being called a power user.  I try the best I can to share what I know from past experience and from looking things up in various sources.  I use Cakewalk and 905133 seemed like a perfectly good random number.

I hope that answers the question you asked.

As for my reply to your reaction to Mr. Figg's "Five effects . . . for €59."

at first I thought you were joking. But then I realized that you might not know what the exchange rate was between  € and $ since there was no LOL or emoji to indicate you were making a joke. So I looked up the exchange rate for you.

I hope this helps explain why I gave you the exchange rate.

Were you trying to be funny or did you really think the prices were different?

I guess I didn't think about the exchange rates.