Playbeat 3 35% off

satya

6 hours ago, GoncaloL said:

Seems interesting, especially that smart feature, does anyone have experience with this plugin?

I love it and use it a lot, but I am a big fan of the company in general.  You can get a free demo of it on the Audiomodern site to decide if it's for you. 

This discount isn't much different from the store-wide sale of 35% off from last Black Friday. 

If you do like it, the question is whether you want more Audiomodern.  There are many great deals on Bundles during BF.  

I like the Audiomodern/Lunacy Audio policy of regularly offering free expansions.  Playbeat 3 comes with a lot.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I love it and use it a lot, but I am a big fan of the company in general.  You can get a free demo of it on the Audiomodern site to decide if it's for you. 

This discount isn't much different from the store-wide sale of 35% off from last Black Friday. 

If you do like it, the question is whether you want more Audiomodern.  There are many great deals on Bundles during BF.  

I like the Audiomodern/Lunacy Audio policy of regularly offering free expansions.  Playbeat 3 comes with a lot.  

Thanks Reid for your feedback will try the demo myself  and see whatelse Audiomodern has to offer 😉

13 hours ago, GoncaloL said:

Thanks Reid for your feedback will try the demo myself  and see whatelse Audiomodern has to offer 😉

When you demo, definitely load up the expansions, as they will show what it's capable of.   But of course it shines best with your own samples.  

I think that this and OA are great new ways of making beats.  

I've never gotten into Riffer or Chordjam, but I did pick up Loopmix Lite in their Plugin Boutique promo and I will buy the full one if there is a good price someday.  

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Thanks 1